Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Florida Democratic Party 2011 State Convention

This past weekend I had the honor and the privilege to be among those that have walked the walk and talked the talk. I can say, that for me, it was like experiencing being star struck except the stars were not actors but true beings that shined based on years of service to their community. Even individuals running a Non Partisan race were present to experience what being a true Democrat was all about. There was a sense of pride, joy and unity. Yes, folks unity ,which is what we need on this coming election. Whether, on a local stemming all the way to the Presidential Election. We must do what is possible to make 2012; a historical, memorable event. Let us make it our goal of voting for the right person, to the right seat on all levels. Make it your business to know your candidates, what they stand for, be proactive not reactive upon hearing the rhetoric being sprung from the opposition. Let us keep our focus, be prepared because 2012 will reveal the champion of all champions!













2 comments:

  1. As a member of the Osceola Chapter of the DHCF I am very proud that our page is being viewed by many. I look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to share with my fellow members that I recently submitted an video audition to "I wear your shirt, " for a position in 2012. I now have been amongst the unemployed for 10 months. If you can visit my link, please comment & rate. This would increase my chances in the selection process to hopefully be employed. God Bless :)

    My link: http://www.iwearyourshirt.com/hiring/caridad-cortes-2/

    ReplyDelete